Lucky Duck Goals:
- To provide quality instruction
- Increase confidence in the water
- Raise competency levels.
Now seeking the following: (Must submit a resume)
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard – Part-Time Positions
Salary Range: $11.00 – $13.50 per hour based on experience
Employment Type: Seasonal, Part-Time with opportunity of full time
“If You Adore Kids, and Love the Water. . .You’ll Love This Job!
We are looking for swim instructors who are eager to dive into the business of aquatic education. Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, able to follow verbal and written instructions and work with the swim school curriculum. Must have good communication skills and a genuine love of water and children. Swim instructors spend their time directly working with infants, toddlers, youth and adults. No teaching experience required, paid training provided. We accept high school students, but you will have to provide a valid work permit.
- Must have 6 month experience teaching swimming lessons and/or 1 year swim team, water polo, or any aquatic sport experience
- Must have Lifeguard/CPR certification. Applicants without this certification will not be considered
- Must be able to perform all four strokes
- Enthusiasm for working with infants, children and adults
- Strong skills in Customer Service.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per weekend
- Hours negotiable during the week
If you are interested in joining a fun and upbeat team email your resume.
For more information about Lucky Duck Swim School and services offered,
please call (310) 323-3383